Place your ideas for things you would love to see built during the Global MT Hackathon.
- A way to convert commenters to authors.
- Author and commenter profiles.
- Local commenter registration (no TypeKey)
- A port of this great WordPress theme to the "standard" HTML template
- A "Rebuild selected (index) templates" itemset action.
- Would the PowerRebuild plugin suffice? It does exactly this.
- A way to import XML or Atom feeds (akin to Feed Manager) into an existing blog as a new entry. Alternatively a way to attach MT managed comments and trackbacks to a Feed Manager managed entry.
- How about a Lightbox function on the add new entry page? It could display and preview a list of images to add the current entry. You could even search for an image on your servers and it will populate a list of matches - it could be very similar to the Stylecatcher plugin layout.
- For Lightbox-building assistance, you might check out BFU2. --Dan Wolfgang
- Per post link to show blog comments via Technorati in default MT templates. Encapsulate it into a template tag. Goal: one-click install for MT authors for their blogs. Next: do the same for VOX and LiveJournal.
- Working on it: Tantek, Matthew Levine
- Microformats enhancements to default MT templates.
- Yearly Archives.
- Style manager that also allows for custom templates.
- Automatic import of Blogger/Wordress etc..